Saturday, December 17, 2011

Semester's End

I'm not going to start off this post like, "Sorry guys, I haven't updated in a while!" Because I'm going to assume you are not anxiously waiting my your computer hoping to read a new post.

Anyway, here are cool things that have happened recently:

The Civil Wars came to Agnes Scott! I know- I find it hard to believe, too. Seriously, The Civil Wars, nominated for two Grammys, playing on the same stage I've suffered through midnight rehearsal and earned my place in the Black Ring Mafia.  
Joy Williams and John Paul White in real life.

The opener, Milo Greene, was pretty alright. I mean pretty good.
When Joy played piano, the entire auditorium went crazy.
They're just the best.

These are the friends I went with. We had to fight to get five consecutive seats. Fans were getting fierce, at least by Agnes standards.




Yeah, cool. So in the next two day I finished three finals and moved out of my dorm room. I repeat: the next two days I finished three finals and moved out of my dorm room.
It looks so sad and lonely.
I went back home where I've had nothing to do. Feels like I'm in middle school again. Until Thursday, I headed down to Buckhead for Drew Holcomb and the Neighbor's Christmas show! They're so fantastic. And Andrew Ripp played as well. So. Fantastic.
Andrew Ripp, the finest voice in all the land.
Drew Holcomb & the Neighbors, perfect as can be.
Special guest, native Atlantan Micah Dalton.
All together, loving life.

No comments:

Post a Comment