Sunday, October 9, 2011

Eddie's Attic

Proposition: Eddie's Attic is the best music venue in the Atlanta area.
Granted, I've only been to about eight different venues, which is surely a small fraction of all. But I've been to Eddie's several times so I think I'm experienced enough to say how great it is.
Five-minute walk from campus, located in the cutesy part of Decatur's square.
Shockingly fantastic food and desserts, at reasonable prices.
Good music, of course! This was the opener Friday night, Seryn.
The artists rave about how welcome they feel. The Vespers love Eddie's and I love The Vespers, therefore I love Eddie's.
It's teensy. And everyone listens attentively. You can feel that everyone is happy to be there.
And P.S. we met all The Vespers, but got a picture with just one. She looks like a Scottie, anyhow ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment