Saturday, August 20, 2011

Celebrate Awkwardness

I am obviously not living up to my blog's standards of Wordy Kirby. This is certainly because I've been having the busiest week imaginable. Gearing up for freshman orientation, running all over campus filling in last details, being trained as an orientation leader, being re-trained as a math tutor... I need a nap. But the first-years all arrived, moved in, and seem to enjoy Agnes Scott.
Certainly more words will find their way to this blog once classes start and I'm able to use it as a form of procrastination.

This week has been filled with fantastically awkward situations- from meeting grouchy parents to being alone with ITS for too long to asking a professor to please hurry up and stop talking. Most were pleasantly awkward- just enough to keep my heart rat slightly raised. A few were painfully awkward- just enough to make my ears want to fall off. But I'm still here and my ears are still attached.

Awkward Photo Saturday:
That's not sweat; it's liquid diamonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment