Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Life in Boxes

Packing is miserably therapeutic. I never exactly unpacked after spring semester, so these big purple boxes sitting in my parent' basement were still filled with nonsense from May. Diving through the purple bins, I was forced to face my pack rat tendencies head on. I filled two trash bags with wrinkled old papers, dried up craft supplies, and plenty of useless knickknacks. Sorting through my belongings, I also realized I washed my clothes with fabric softener for an entire semester. Better than nothing?

I accidentally exploded over two entire bedrooms at my parents' house, even though I'll be moving into half a dorm room.


I promise I'm not usually this messy!  
You know what they say:
"If it all fits in a Camry, you didn't over pack."  

No comments:

Post a Comment