Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Home Sweet Rebekah

I've ventured back to the land of Agnes Scott-

where the squirrels are not afraid of people,
the 106-year-old porches are straight out of a movie,
and the air is feverish.
Very few people are back on campus, but I needed to move in early so I can go on an upcoming leadership retreat. Empty sidewalks, quiet student center, toothpaste-free sinks- it's all slightly eerie. I will not be venturing into any basements any time soon.

My roommate Paige and I are pleasantly shocked by the size of our room is. We're living in the same building as last year, Rebekah, but our room feels even nicer. They're not called "Dorms Like Palaces" for nothing.
As is plain to see, we have an enormous dance floor in the middle of our room. What better way to enter our third year of undergrad than dancing?


No comments:

Post a Comment